Adjustable mattresses are a great way to stay comfortable while in bed without having to lay completely flat. Electric adjustable beds work so that you can elevate your head or feet by using a power control. You can also raise your feet and your head at the same time for zero gravity. You don’t have to settle for one option all the time. Some days you might want to elevate your legs or sit upright.
Adjustable beds and mattresses are commonly thought to be used only by the elderly or by people who are recovering from a surgery. In reality, these beds can be very comfortable and relaxing for people of all types. The options you have as far as positioning yourself are nice, but you need to find a mattress that is just as cozy.
Of course, you need to make sure that your adjustable bed has a comfortable mattress that comes with it. Luckily, since these beds are meant to be comfortable, this shouldn’t be too tricky.
We’ve gathered up a few of the best adjustable mattresses. First, let’s take a look at some of the most important factors to keep in mind when shopping for a new adjustable mattress. Then we’ll show you our top adjustable mattress picks!
- What Should I Consider When Shopping for an Adjustable Mattress?
- 5 Best Adjustable Mattresses
- DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0
- Leggett and Platt Prodigy 2.0
- Lucid L300 Adjustable Bed Base with 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Mattress with Adjustable Comfort Base
- Signature Sleep Memoir 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress and Power Adjustable Metal Bed
- Best Adjustable Mattress – Final Thoughts
What Should I Consider When Shopping for an Adjustable Mattress?
It’s worth noting that you should figure out what’s most important to you personally. These are just some ideas that can help you to prioritize what you should be looking for in an adjustable mattress. In reality, it will come down to what you feel is necessary to have in an adjustable mattress. Be sure to create a list of your top priorities so that you know exactly what to be looking for when you begin shopping.
- Price: Price is a big concern for many people. The idea of having an adjustable bed in your home might sound expensive enough as it is. Because of these, people sometimes just go for the least expensive option or don’t look into too many considerations. Fortunately, the cost of adjustable beds and mattresses is decreasing. Because of this, more and more people can have these in their homes now. For some people, the price tag on these beds is just too much. Using online shopping tools is a good way to find high-quality adjustable mattresses for lower prices. Take advantage of sales and be on the lookout for coupons or free shipping! Before you begin shopping, it’s a good idea to look at a few of your options to get a reasonable price range. Then you will know how to budget accordingly.
- Warranty: Warranties are an important part of any major purchase. When you buy something that might be big or expensive, you want to make sure that it’s going to last. Additionally, you want to know that you’re protected in case anything happens. Given that these beds come with electronic controls in them, you never know what could go wrong. This is why it’s important to look for a mattress with a good warranty. These will be helpful if your mattress stops working. Plus, they will give you a peace of mind about your purchase.
- Size: Since adjustable mattresses come with their corresponding beds, you won’t need to worry about making sure they fit. You do need to make sure that the adjustable bed will fit in your space. Some users like to put adjustable beds in front of the TV or in a living area so that they can relax throughout the day. You just need to be sure that it’s going to fit where you want it. Additionally, you will have to choose a bed size. These are your standard twin, full, queen, and king options. Not all adjustable beds come in all of these sizes though, so you will have to be a little bit more flexible there.
- Noise: When you are using a bed that can elevate your upper or lower body with an electronic control, there is going to be some noise. This is usually pretty quiet, but some beds are meant to be more silent than others. If noise is a concern to you, you should look for a bed that is described as being quiet or silent. This is especially helpful if you share a bedroom with a partner. If you’re watching TV, you don’t want a whirring motor to be heard over the movie or show. This is usually a fairly quick transition though, so it’s not too important to some users.
- Speed: Some adjustable beds can take a few moments to get you up or down. This isn’t a bad thing, but it could get old if you would like to sit up or lay down quickly. If speed is important to you, look for a bed that can move a little bit faster. Some folks do like the slower options too, so it’s really your personal preference.
- Material: You have a few options when it comes to the type of mattress you’re buying. They are all made up of different materials, and some are more comfortable than others. If you have had a memory foam mattress before and liked it, you might want to get a similar kind this time. If you don’t know what material you would like, go for a mattress that has a medium firmness. This is great for most users. It usually isn’t too plush or too hard. You can also take a look at reviews so that you know how each mattress’s material feels once you’re going to sleep!
5 Best Adjustable Mattresses
We’ve looked at plenty of adjustable beds and mattresses. Now we have narrowed it down to the five best adjustable mattresses. These are sorted into the order that we think that they deserve, but any of these adjustable mattresses are a great choice! You should be comfortable in any of them that you decide on. Be sure to keep the previous factors in mind when you’re looking at the specific mattresses that we like! This will help you to find one that you like too.
Best Adjustable Mattress – Final Thoughts
As you can see, there are tons of great adjustable mattress options. We’ve selected just a few of our favorites that we think will work for most users. Of course, as you shop for an adjustable mattress, you should look for one that will work best for your specific needs.
Keep in mind that our number one choice won’t be the best option for every individual. It all depends on your preferences and expectations in an adjustable mattress. You can’t go wrong with any of the mattresses that made this list. They’re all great choices and should give you a great night’s sleep.
If you can’t make a decision, opt for the DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0. It’s our personal favorite for a number of reasons, as mentioned before. We think you will love it too! We’re huge fans of the affordability of it and the lengthy warranty.
When you’re purchasing a new mattress of anytime, be sure to read reviews and get plenty of information so that you can make an informed decision. Your sleep is an important part of your lifestyle, so it’s essential that you’re able to get a good night’s sleep. An adjustable bed is just one of the ways that you can improve your sleep!