Looking for new bed sheets? We’ve all been there. Standing in the store, looking at shelves and shelves of bed sheets gets extremely repetitive.
To skip the stress of the stores, people are going online to order bed sheets which also makes more brands accessible.
It’s so much easier to search on Amazon, and filter products to only show the best reviews, but a lot of times the reviews only look at the specific product. What about the brands that make the product?
- 1 What the Best Bed Sheet Brands Offer
- 2 1. Mellanni
- 3 2. Utopia Deals
- 4 3. Nestl Bedding
- 5 4. HC Collection
- 6 5. Sweet Home Collection
What the Best Bed Sheet Brands Offer
After looking at microfiber sheets after microfiber sheets, it can seem like most of the products are exactly the same. This is where the brand makes a huge impact.
Would you want to buy from a brand with a great product, but that doesn’t have any sort of return policy? Of course not! If you receive a defective product, you want to know you have the ability to return it and get compensation for it.
What qualities are important in the best bed sheet brands?
- Great customer service. This can encompass many different areas of communication, but ultimately good customer service means you were satisfied with whatever point of contact you had with the company. Whether or not you received the correct item, wrong item, wanted to return your item, or whatever the case may be.
- A return policy. When you buy a product from a company, you want to know that you have the option to return it if you want. Pay close attention to each brand’s return policy. Some only allow you to return items if they’re unused, which doesn’t help you if you like washing your bed sheets before you use them (which is highly recommended). Also, this will state the amount of days you have to return an item after purchase.
- Outlets to interact with customers. The best bed sheet brands are those that interact with their customers on other outlets. Today, this usually entails finding businesses on social media accounts and interacting with them through comments, likes, or messages.
Mellanni Fine Linens puts pride in the customers that buy their products, and it shows. Not only is this proven with their great customer service, but also with how they integrate their customers into their business. Mellanni has a YouTube channel with videos from customers, giving their reviews or just entertaining tidbits for potential customers to watch.
Mellanni knows that their customers can only buy so many sheets, so they also offer family recipes, advice on creating safe bedrooms for children, nightstand essentials, parenting memes, and more on their blog. They even have an Instagram and Twitter to connect with their customers further, and have a campaign going to win prices if you post a selfie with your favorite Mellanni product! And, if you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return them to receive 100% of your money back.
- Amazing customer service
- Brand that connects with their customers
- Chance to win Mellanni prices if enter social media campaigns
- #1 best seller on Amazon
- Company history is unknown
- Do not sell other products besides bedding
2. Utopia Deals
- US company thats available worldwide
- Great customer service
- Provide great deals for customers
- Not much information about the company
- Products are mostly available online
Nestl Bedding has over 40 years of experience in the textile industry, and they have established themselves as one of the best companies to buy microfiber sheets on Amazon. Exclusively sold on Amazon, this brand has established a following including over 8,000 reviews and 4.3 out of 5 stars. You can also find them on Facebook, and you can find products customers have bought by searching #nestlbedding on Instagram. They also having a mailing list, in which subscribers will receive news about exclusive discounts and upcoming product releases. Also, random customers are selected when a new product is coming out to receive free samples!
Not only do they connect with their customers, but Nestl believes in their product. There is the option to register your product on the Nestl Bedding website, and you can return unused sheets for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Can register Nestl products
- 40 years of experience in the industry
- Great reviews
- Customer service responds quickly through email
- Not very active on social media platforms
- Mainly work with Amazon
- Can only return unused sheets
This company has the option to join a VIP/Loyalty program by entering your email, and you have the chance to receive free items and discounts for new product releases. They also have a Facebook page to further connect with customers about upcoming deals, new products, and more!
- Return policy is clearly written on website
- Have a VIP/Loyalty program customers can subscribe to
- Incredibly well-known on Amazon (over 18,000 reviews)
- Return policy only covers unused and unlaundered items
- Customers have received different products when filing a return
Unlike the other companies on this list, Sweet Home Collection is based in Brooklyn, New York. On their website you can register to create a profile that will save your order number, email, and other information. This company is also the most available on all social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, and Instagram.
While it does seem like the company has a lot of outlets to communicate with customers, it seems that customers who receive bedding in different sizing, the wrong color, or any incorrect order, have a hard time contacting the company. They do have their return policy placed on their website, which states you may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery, however you may still have to pay shipping. Sweet Home Collection also has a newsletter customers can subscribe to receive offers and discounts on their products.
- More individualized website with the option to make a profile
- Offer many other products besides bed sheets
- Available on many different social media platforms
- Not easy to contact if problem with a product
- Return policy only includes unused items
- Still responsible for shipping costs when returning items
It may be easy to compare product to product and make choices based on price and quality, but with the internet, so many products offer the same qualities.
More and more attention is being placed on the companies that create these products, and what they can offer in addition to the best bed sheets.
You may find that you would rather spend more money on good bed sheet brands that will provide amazing customer service, than spending less money on a product that may have not the best customer service.
Finding a great brand is almost like having great insurance: you know you’re in good hands if something goes wrong.
Plus, great brands are always offering more to their customers and giving value in areas other than the product they are making.
The best bed sheet brands have many social media outlets to connect with their customers more, great return policies, privacy policies, newsletters, and are incredibly well known.
When you’re overwhelmed by the selection of bed sheets, look at the brands themselves and see what they offer!