If you are the proud owner of an adjustable bed, you already know how much fun it can be. Change your position at the touch of a button, without moving a muscle – the ultimate relaxation!
What’s not fun is having a bed sheet that pops off when you move your adjustable bed. Our goal is to bring you the top-rated sheets for your adjustable bed.
Because there are so many considerations when buying a bedsheet for your adjustable bed, we’ve reviewed of the top-rated sheets on the market for adjustable beds. Now it’s time to read on, take your pick and enjoy the best night’s sleep of your life!
Quick Look At Our Top 5 Picks
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Best Rated Sheets for Adjustable Beds Reviewed
Additional Adjustable Bed Sheets We Like
While we stand by our top 5 picks, there are also many, (many!) other sheets on the market. Below you can find some of our other favorites out there for your adjustable bed.
It’s no surprise that these sheets are so popular. Made from brushed microfiber they have the feel of a more expensive sheet but at a price you can afford.
- Brushed microfiber for added softness
- Fully-elasticated edge
- Fast-drying in air or tumble-dryer
Made from top-quality microfiber fabric, these sheets are double brushed on both sides to give a luxuriously soft finish. The sheets are lightweight, breathable and very comfortable making them an ideal choice for spring or summer.
- Deep pockets to fit mattresses to 16′”
- Fitted and fully elasticized
- Breathable fabric
- Ideal for allergy sufferers
- Machine washable in cold water
- Money-back lifetime guarantee
These are very soft sheets great for mattresses from 16 inches deep and less. The sheets are breathable, cool, and are made of premium microfiber yarns. The set is affordable, and the silky feel will have you wishing for night-time.
- Available in a wide range of colors
- 5-piece bed sheet set
- Deep pockets that can fit a thick mattress of up to 16 inches
- Hypoallergenic microfiber fabric
- Easy to clean
The ideal solution for your deep mattress, these sheets can accommodate even the thickest of mattresses. They also work well if you want to use a mattress topper. With a super-stretchable elastic that grips the mattress firmly, you can toss and turn to your heart’s content.
- Extra elastic for best fit
- No shrinkage in the wash
- No ironing needed
- Breathable and cooling
- Allergy-resistant, hypoallergenic microfiber
It’s hard to believe these sheets are made of microfibre as they exude luxury in every way. Ultra-soft, double-brushed and made to the highest standards of craftsmanship, these sheets will keep you comfy at night for many years to come!
- 5-piece split-King Set
- fully elasticized fitted sheet
- Snugly fit all mattresses 6″-15″ deep!
- Vibrant colors to suit any taste
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- Pill-resistant so they will look good for years
- Highest quality brushed microfiber
Made from the perfect blend of breathable, natural bamboo and silky-soft microfiber, these Cosy House Sheets offer luxury and comfort at a price to suit every pocket.
- Proprietary bamboo/microfiber blend
- Silky and soft
- Environment-friendly, made from renewable bamboo.
- Hypo-allergenic (Resists pollen and dust mites)
- Machine washable and tumble dry
- fits mattresses up to 16″ deep
When you get into a bed made with these Brookside sheets, you’ll be enveloped in the soft, smooth comfort of double-brushed microfiber. Durable and warm, these fully-fitted deep-pocket sheets are also wrinkle-, stain-, and shrink resistant.
- Brushed microfiber for added softness
- Unique fabric blend
- Stain- and wrinkle-resistant
- Deep pocket design fits mattress depths up to 18 inches
These sheets are the real deal for lovers of luxury who want to go all out and spoil themselves. 100% brushed cotton flannel and available in a wide variety of vibrant colors – a treat for the senses in every way!
- 100% double-brushed cotton flannel
- Deep-pocket fits mattresses up to 15″ deep
- Suitable for allergy-sufferers
- Sophisticated envelope-enclosure pillowcases
- Easy-care and wrinkle-resistant
- 30 Day risk-free guarantee
You’ll stay cool in summer and warm in the winter with these super-soft microfiber bedsheets. Made from a long-lasting wrinkle-free fabric, you’ll be getting the ultimate in luxury and practicality when you purchase these.
- High-quality brushed microfiber
- Machine wash cold cycle
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
Made from a unique bamboo-derived, eco-friendly rayon blend, these sheets are cheaper than cotton yet even more comfortable. Bamboo naturally inhibits bacteria making these the perfect choice for allergy sufferers and those with sensitive skin.
- Available in many sizes
- Resilient and breathable
- Strong elastic through entire edge
- Antibacterial and allergy-free
- Moisture-wicking properties
- Lifetime guarantee
There is no scrimping on comfort with these 100% luxury cotton blend sheets. These are amongst the softest sheets you can find and they are the ideal accessory for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Special sateen weave
- Superior softness
- Fits mattresses up to 18″
You don’t have to fork out a fortune for these bedsheets but you will not be compromising on comfort either. This luxurious bedding is top quality, made from tightly woven 100% microfiber and double brushed on both sides. These sheets are so silky-soft and durable, you can’t go wrong for the price!
- 7-piece set (4 pillow cases!)
- Includes 4 additional elastic straps
- Premium, high-quality microfiber
- Lightweight, breathable and cool to the touch
- Wide selection of vibrant colors
- Easy-care and cleaning
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
These are Egyptian cotton sheets made with quality microfiber rayon yarns that are brushed and designed to provide warmth on a cold night and cool comfort on a hot night. The sheets are affordable and quite durable. However, care must be taken in handling them due to their soft texture.
- Wrinkle and shrinkage free
- Made of brushed microfiber fabric
- Sheets are hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- Good value for the price
- Soft and comfortable sheets
Who doesn’t love the enveloping warmth of flannel? Let yourself relax under these heavy, thick, and ultra-soft luxurious bedsheets – the perfect choice for a cold winter’s night when all you want to do is escape into your lovely warm bed.
- Heavyweight, 100% natural cotton flannel
- Lightly brushed for a soft, warm feel
- Fully-elasticized and deep-pockets up to 15″
- Beautiful range of solid colors
- Attractive hemming and piping detail
The perfect choice for those cool summer nights! These luxury sheets are made from 100% certified organic combed cotton. The single-ply yarn and single-pick sateen make them light but strong and your ideal all-round summer sheet.
- 100% Egyptian cotton sateen
- Made in the USA
- Deep 18″ profile pocket options
- French seam with garment-quality tailoring
- Premium encased elastic around the entire circumference
- No dyes or harsh chemicals
- Biodegradable packaging
Made by suppliers to London hotels and guest houses for the last 4 years, these Chartley House sheets are the real deal if luxury is what you are after. These durable 600-thread count 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets are the highest quality you will find anywhere and are the choice for you if you enjoy decadent pampering and a delicate touch. Did we mention they come at a great price?
- All-natural 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Chemical-free, suitable for sensitive skins
- Unique 4-way elastic for a snug, stay-put fit
- Deep-pocket fits mattresses up to 15 inches
- Machine washable and tumble dry low
These top-quality bamboo sheets are durable and soft. Made to the highest standards you won’t feel any itchiness but will enjoy the smooth cool fabric against your skin. These eco-friendly organic bamboo fiber sheets are ultra-soft and silky giving your body and mind the peaceful night’s sleep you crave.
- 4-Piece King size sheet set
- 40% bamboo-derived rayon, 60% microfiber
- Made in the USA
- Easy-care and machine washable
These 600-thread, 100% pure cotton sheets are superior quality bedsheets that will not disappoint on any level. Made with the attention to detail and fine fabric and dyes you expect to find in luxury hotels or resorts, these sheets will upgrade the look and feel of your bedroom and give you that lovely pampered feeling.
- 100% extra-long pure cotton
- 600 thread count
- Soft sateen weave
- Deep pocket and extra strong elastic
- Stylish double-needle band-pleat hem
- Highest-quality dyes for fade resistance
Let yourself fall asleep enveloped in the softness of these luxurious bedsheets made from a unique blend of 60% bamboo-derived viscose and 40% cotton fibers. The bamboo-cotton hybrid weave used in these sheets is specially formulated to be comfortable, cool and give you an unforgettable night’s sleep.
- Unique bamboo-cotton hybrid fabric
- Comfortable in all temperatures
- Suitable for people with allergies or chemical sensitivity
- Ethically grown and woven
- Fits mattress up to 18″
Simple, elegant sheets made from Tencel – a naturally derived material that draws moisture from your skin keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night. Available in a beautiful solid pattern.
- 100% Tencel lyocell from Eucalyptus trees
- 300-thread Count
- Elastic all-around
- Fits mattresses up to 16″
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Finding the Best Sheets for Your Adjustable Bed
You’ve put a lot of thought into finding the best adjustable bed and it’s equally important to invest time in finding the right sheets.
Extra Features: To keep sheets on your adjustable bed, there are extra features included with adjustable bed sheets. Some or all of the following may be present in different brands of sheets:
- Wings – Wings are extra pieces of fabric attached to the sides of your fitted bed sheet. These tighten up when the bed is adjusted ensuring that the sheet will stay in place.
- Anchor Straps – These are elastic straps sewn into all four corners of your adjustable bed sheet. These help to lock the sheets in position providing that added security against sheets popping off when they are in use.
- Deep pockets – Deep-pocket sheets are deeper than regular sheets, especially at the corners. This allows them to stretch securely over thick mattresses. When your sheet is not deep enough to accommodate the depth of your mattress, it will frequently pop off. Make sure you know the depth of your mattress before buying a bed sheet.
Size: While it sounds simple, make sure you buy the correct size sheets for your bed. Adjustable bed sheets come in King and Queen sizes, so double check before your purchase.
Materials: Broadly speaking, bed sheets can be made from natural material or man-made (synthetic) materials. Do you want breathable sheets? Do you live in a cold climate and need warm sheets? Choosing the material correctly will help you buy the correct sheets for your needs.
- Cotton – Cotton is a natural material. It’s soft to the touch, breathable, and easy to wash. On the downside, high-quality cotton sheets for adjustable beds can be very expensive.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is a natural fibre which is valued for being incredibly soft and breathable. Bamboo sheets are comfortable both in summer or winter and are also suitable for people who are prone to allergies because they have natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties. The main disadvantage of bamboo bed sheets is that they can be expensive. Given their durability however, some consider them to be a good investment.
- Microfiber – Microfiber is a man-made material prized for being low maintenance (anti-wrinkle, fast-drying, etc.) if washed correctly. They are lightweight and thin. On the downside, Microfiber can be tightly woven so sometimes it is less breathable than other fabrics.
- Tencel® – Looking for eco-friendly? This man-made material is derived from eucalyptus, and is prized because of its sustainable, eco-friendly manufacturing process. Tencel® sheets are breathable but can be expensive.
- Jersey – Also called “tee-shirt material”, sheets made of this cotton fabric give you the familiar comfort of an old t-shirt which is loved by many.
- Flannel – This typically refers to a medium-to-heavy-weight 100 percent cotton fabric. It has a “fuzzy” and soft finish that is warm and cosy, making this material ideal for winter.
Thread Count: Thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical strands of thread that are incorporated in each square inch of fabric. As a general rule, the higher the thread count, the softer the sheet. A decent thread count for a bedsheet can be anything from 200 to 800. Lower thread-count sheets have their advantages – they can be more breathable than very high thread count sheets.
Fit: Fitted sheets either have elastic throughout the whole sheet or only on the 4 edges. For adjustable beds, the best option is the former. This offers a snugger fit and more staying power. Sheets with elastic only on the corners have the potential to pop off.
Season: Do you live in a warm or cold climate? Do you need your sheets for winter or summer? Choose the material based on your needs.
Mattress Thickness – Is your mattress extra-thick or is standard size? Do you have a mattress topper? Make sure you have the measurements on hand when shopping for sheets. Fitted sheets designed to accommodate thicker mattress are generally referred to as “deep-pocket”. The product description should also give you the sheet dimensions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a fitted sheet?
A “fitted sheet” has elastic around the bottom to hold it in place on the mattress. There three types: 1) elastic only on the four corners, 2) elastic on the four corners and either two or four sides of the sheet, and 3) elastic all the way around the perimeter of the sheet. The last type is called a “fully-fitted sheet” and is highly recommended for adjustable beds due to its more secure fit.
Do I need to buy a special type of sheet for my adjustable bed?
Sheets for adjustable beds are specifically made to stay on the mattress when the bed moves in all directions. They include deep pockets and anchor straps to lock your mattress in place.
What’s the difference between a deep-pocketed sheet and a regular sheet?
A regular depth mattress is only about 7 to 14 inches deep while a deep mattress can be anything from 15-22 inches. Deep-pocketed sheets have extra material to accommodate larger mattresses. Always check your mattress measurement before purchasing sheets.
Is cotton the best material for sheets?
Traditionally, all bed sheets were made of cotton and cotton is still the most popular material on the market. Some people love cotton because it is a natural fabric that is durable, breathable and feels great on the skin. On the other hand, cotton sheets can be expensive and wrinkle easily.
Are the most expensive sheets the best?
Not necessarily. With the great variety of sheets on the market, everyone should be able to find a sheet that suits their preference and budget. As a general rule, natural fibers tend to be more expensive. While some people will settle for nothing less than 100% Egyptian cotton, if you are prepared to explore other materials, you can find great quality synthetic sheets at amazing prices these days.
There’s nothing like the feeling of fresh, clean sheets. Especially sheets that sit snugly on your adjustable bed.
In summary, keep in mind:
- What are the dimensions of your bed? Do you have a king-size mattress? Queen size?
- What is your mattress type? Do you have a split king or a single mattress?
- What is the thickness of your mattress? Do you need a deep pocket sheet or will a regular sheet do? Do you have a mattress pad that takes up extra space? Make sure to include this in the dimensions of the sheet you need.
- What kind of fitted sheet do you prefer? Do you want elastic all around the perimeter of the sheet or will just the corners suffice?
- What fabric do you like? Natural or manmade? warm or cool touch?
- What season do you need your sheets for? What type of climate do you live in? If you need summer sheets, make sure you choose a light, breathable material. If you need sheets for a cold climate, consider flannel or high thread count sheets.
- What color will best match your decor? There are many different options and it’s all down to individual choice.
The sheets on our page cover a wide variety of tastes, budgets and needs. We hope we have simplified the process for you to find your next bed sheets. Now go out and have fun choosing the fit, material, colour and style sheet that suits you best. Most importantly – enjoy your freshly-made bed. It really is true that it’s often the small things in life that give the most pleasure!